Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Glee, how I love you.

I should start with an Isha update - she is still in the hospital, but the baby is with her now. YEAH!

I have a history of loving TV shows. My obsession with Veronica Mars is probably the most prominent, but over the years (and to this day) I have loved a whole bunch of shows. And since VM, I haven't rewatched nor gotten into a show as much as Glee.

It's no real surprise. I was a musical nerd in high school and I love Journey, so I was fighting back tears watching the pilot. Though I find some of the story lines annoying (the pregnancy ones need resolution ASAP) I can't get enough of the show. I just watch and rewatch the musical numbers. And Teddy likes them, too. We'll play the music and he'll bop and sway. His favourite numbers? "Single Ladies", "Somebody to Love" and "Don't Stop Believin'". I adore the latter, and the Kristin Chenoweth/Matthew Morrison version of "Alone".

Yesterday, I spent about 5 minutes all excited because I thought it was on in the evening. And then I realized that it was only Tuesday. :(

If you are not watching it, you should be. It's adorable, and it has so much heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment