Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some strategizing for a Sunday night

Salut!

I need to write this post to help me organize my thoughts re. blogging over the next little while. We're heading off on a winter getaway in less than 2 weeks, and there are so many things I'd like to do before I go. Hence my strategizing this evening.

I have several posts in my draft folder, and I need to finish them and get them up. I need to augment them - the kids have been doing cool stuff and I need to add that. Stuff like lengthy sentences and creative play (Teddy) or rolling and sitting up unassisted (Veronica). I also need to document Veronica's birth story before she turns 6 months old next week. I also want to talk a bit about our trip and some of the cool stuff we're doing.

So I want to get the ball rolling. This is a total placeholder post, but I'd like to post at least 5 times a week until we go. I certainly have enough to talk about.

I hope that you're all doing well!

1 comment:

  1. The challenge is on. If you manage 5 posts per week up until you go, Dave has to buy you dinner while you are on your trip. Deal? w00t!

    ReplyDelete