Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A warning - depressing posts ahead.

So. The past week has been crappy. I am still processing it, and some of that is going to come out here. I need to write about Greg, reflecting on the good times so I can share the post with Jen and go back to it to remember him in the future. I REFUSE to have my most vivid memories of him be tied to the horrible open coffin, to me sobbing as they played the Stereophonics at his funeral.

I've lost loved ones before. Suicide has touched my life before. But not like this and never this close.

I am going to apologize in advance for the tone of the posts this week - one for Greg and one for my Aunt Flo (who would have been 51 on the 18th). I will post baby pictures again at some point, but I've lost these two loved ones recently and I need to pay them their due.

No comments:

Post a Comment