Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday night bullet points

It's been a busy few days around here. To wit:

  • Yesterday morning, we headed to a Familia meeting at our church. It's still a struggle for me to get both kids out the door to an excursion in a timely manner. I was all set yesterday...until we needed two diaper changes as we were about to head out the door. I'll get better at this, right?
  • Last evening, I left the house ALONE for a couple of hours to take part in a focus group. It dealt with waste collection in the city; I'd had to keep a journal on garbage day for two weeks and participate. The honorarium? A sweet $125. I will take it!
  • Today, we headed out to Almonte to see my Dad for his birthday. In addition, Dave took the car in for service and to get the winter tires. Good times.
And finally:
  • I really, really hope that Veronica's strange, mercurial behaviour is related to the 12 week spurt. Because boy - is she all over the place. Clingy, tearful, grumpy...and far more alert. We're a wee bit nervous that her new behaviour is just how she's going to be, now that she's no longer a sleepy newborn. If so - pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment